Let’s increase your aftercare revenue
Want to deliver better customer service, drive customer loyalty and in doing so, increase your sales revenue?
Our Aftercare module enables car dealerships, workshops or garages to improve their customer aftercare whilst also creating simple organisational efficiencies.
Why choose our tool?
- RISK-FREE TRIAL – Our aftercare module comes with an off the shelf cloud-based digital tool that requires no integration with the existing IT systems. We have developed it this way to ensure our trials are time-efficient to set up and cost-effective to roll-out.
- QUICK AND EASY SET UP – Once we’ve learnt what success looks like to you and matched our tool’s functionality to your specific goals, we will have our aftercare module package set up and ready to use within a matter of days.
- SIMPLE TOOL – We’ve put a lot of effort into making our tool clutter free and user-friendly. We want our clients to find it easy to use our digital solutions, read live data feeds and insight reports.
How does our tool work?
The Buzz2Get Auto approach is about keeping it simple, easy adoption within existing process and without the need for specialist equipment or software integration.
The aftercare module is “out of the box” and in there simple elements, starting with the Auto Admin app which, with role driven functionality allows push button data collection using standard smart devices. These functions are customisable in line with processes and facilities both on site or remote locations.
Reporting is accessed via the cloud based admin portal and vehicles can be seen to move through the T card view in real time as each stage is logged as complete. Further operational and strategic reports are available through permission based log in’s.
The BuzzStation instantly alerts staff that the customer has arrived to drop off or pick up their car and can also be used to drive a large screen queue management system.
- At a glance real time view of the vehicle progress
- Vehicle parked location
- Customer Queue Management
- CSM vehicle ready for collection alert
- Loan car linking
- Customer waiting of offsite priority
- Simple text input of additional information
- Independently assessed as GDPR compliant
Request a live demonstration
Read our Buzz2Get blog
Rybrook Volvo sets the trend with digital sales tools16th July 2019/
How to turn customer wait time into an experience?29th May 2019/
Why Monitor the Vehicle’s Journey in Service Workshops17th May 2019/
Discover more solutions:
CAR HANDOVER RECORDER & DIGITAL FORMS – Simplify business compliance procedures and speed up the car handover process by switching to digital checklists.