It’s day 3 of the Eat Out to Help Out scheme introduced by Chancellor Rishi Sunak. The queues outside participating venues keep on growing and there is no end of customers sharing pictures of their bargain meals on social media.
The competitive advantage that the scheme generates for the participating venues resulting in additional footfall and online publicity is not an opportunity to be missed.
Registration for the Eat Out to Help Out scheme closes on the 31st of August 2020.
Here are 5 things you must have to register for the Eat Out to Help Out scheme:
- The Government Gateway ID and password for your business
- The name and address of each establishment to be registered
- The UK bank account number and sort code for the business
- The address on your bank account for the business (this is the address on your bank statements)
- The date your business started trading