The AM-Live 2017 was a great event and a “ must attend again” one this year at the NEC in Birmingham on the 8th of November. We would recommend anybody interested in the latest technologies; digital offerings; customer experience and how the changing landscape of car ownership will affect automotive retail to attend and just get a feel for what is going on.
Let’s catch up at AM-Live 2018
Our Buzz2Get team attended last year and thoroughly enjoyed it, developing some great relationships and just networking with industry friends.
We will be returning again this year as visitors and would welcome the opportunity to catch up, share ideas on some of the latest thinking around automotive retail and understand more of the everyday challenges within the industry.
Drop us a quick line beforehand and we can meet up for a “caffeine boost” or find us at the AutoGem stand; one of our distribution partners. We have developed some great digital services that can give your business a competitive edge, so well worth a chat over a coffee:
PAUL TOMBS – email@example.com
CHRIS SCOOT – firstname.lastname@example.org
SUE FOX – email@example.com
MONIKA FROSINA – firstname.lastname@example.org
The AM-Live Agenda
Last year we found the candid “warts and all” keynote and best practice presentations refreshing and realistic, so thoroughly recommend attending a few of those this year:
- How video has evolved he vehicle sales process
- ‘Go with the numbers’ – why your dealership can’t ignore social media any more
- Raving fans drive stock turn – improving customer satisfaction results to increase sales
- Preparing to deliver online vehicle sales
- Used car market overview and how the top 100 dealers have performed
- Conversational Commerce: How to best connect with more of today’s shoppers
- The website as the heart of dealer comms
- Using data to build a high-performance sales culture
You can get your FREE TICKET for the AM-Live here.